Monday, August 25, 2008

Steven's intro blog

Hi, My name is Steven James Rodgers. I graduated Redlands East Valley High School in 2008. I am 18 years of age and in about two months i will be turning 19. I was employed at a retirement home, but recently i was fired for no real reason. I'm now on the job hunt again if anyone knows of a good job that is hiring, let me know :D. I decided to attend Crafton Hills College for two reasons; one being i slacked off in my senior year and the other being i really don't know what my major is going to be. I like to do many things such as crazy, spontaneous things. To go more into detail; I like to hang out, chill, weight train, and whatever as long as its fun. Oh and i love meeting new people and doing new things, so feel free to come and talk to me.
This is the website of my favorite band, Radiohead.
Boondock saints, a really good movie.

No comments: