Monday, September 15, 2008

My coooool research plan

I will start by searching the Internet on my topic and see what basis i can start on. On the Internet i will use legitimate websites and gain a solid backround. my second place to look would be on the online databases to fill in the details for my paper. The last spot would be to read articles and books on my topic to further my knowledge on my topic. Then i will put my paper together with help with all these sources but first i will brainstorm on paper. brainstorming always seems to help let my paper flow more naturally.

2 comments:

blakes blog said...

it looks like you have a great idea how to start your research and i bet brain storming will help too

Clark said...

Hey man that sounds like a good plan. I am sure that paper will turn out good. Good luck.